Christmas Dinner. Christmas dinner is a meal traditionally eaten at Christmas. This meal can take place any time from the evening of Christmas Eve to the evening of Christmas Day itself. The meals are often particularly rich and substantial, in the tradition of the Christian feast day celebration.
If you skip the smoking step, this recipe. The Christmas Dinner is the main Christmas meal and is traditionally eaten at mid-day or early A traditional English and British Christmas dinner includes roast turkey or goose, brussels sprouts. Create the perfect traditional Christmas dinner. You can have Christmas Dinner using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Dinner
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
- You need 2 Cans of Cream Corn.
- It's 1 Can of Whole Kernel Corn.
- You need 2 Cans of Sweet Peas.
- It's 2 Cans of Yams, drained.
- Prepare 1 C. of Mini Marshmallows.
- It's 1/4 C. of Light Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Pkgs. Stuffing, your favorite.
- It's 2 of Pkgs. Mac and Cheese.
- You need of Homemade Ham Gravy:.
- It's of Juice from Ham.
- It's 4 Tbsp. of Honey.
- Prepare of Cornstarch Slurry, for thickening.
Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner are easily the two biggest meals you'll serve all year. If you are looking for ideas, we have everything you will need for a delicious Christmas dinner. What do Brits eat during Christmas dinner? Some items on a traditional Christmas dinner menu might vary from region to region in the UK - so Scotland, England, Wales, and Northern Ireland will all.
Christmas Dinner instructions
- Add Ham to slow cooker and cook on low for 10-12 hours. When done turn pot down to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add Yams and 4 Tbsp. Butter, cook til heated through. Mash yams then add the brown sugar and half the marshmallows. Mix together well. Then finish with rest marshmallows on top. Cover saucepan til marshmallows r somewhat melted. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan add 3 cups water and 2 Tbsp. Butter bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add stuffing mixes. Mix together til fluffy. Set aside to keep warm..
- In another medium saucepan fill pot half way with water then bring to a boil. Add mac and cheese. Turn heat down to medium low n finish cooking til noodles are tender. Drain the water. Add 2 Tbsp. Butter and mix. Add cheese packets and half a cup of milk. Mix til combined and set aside to keep warm..
- In a medium saucepan add 2 cups of cooked ham juice and honey. Bring to a simmer. Make and slurry and add to pan. Cook til thickened. Set aside to keep warm..
- In a large bowl make mashed potatoes and set aside to keep warm...In another medium bowl add the all 3 cans corn and 2 Tbsp. Butter heat in microwave til butter is melted and stir til combined, set aside to keep warm...do the same with the peas..
- Once everything is cooked. Gather together and say Prayer then everyone dig in and enjoy :).
See more ideas about Recipes, Christmas food dinner, Christmas dinner. An English Christmas dinner is probably the most awaited family dinner in many Western families. Read this piece to know more about traditional English Christmas dinners. Get Christmas dinner ideas for holiday main dishes, sides, desserts and drinks on Bon Appétit. The king of the Christmas table would be nowhere without his lady apples.