Christmas Ornament Cookies.
You can cook Christmas Ornament Cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Ornament Cookies
- It's 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It's 70 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg Egg yolk.
- You need 200 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla oil.
- You need of Icing.
- You need 125 grams of ★Powdered sugar.
- You need 1 of egg ★Egg white.
Christmas Ornament Cookies instructions
- Make the cookies. Put the flour and powdered sugar into a food processor. Pulse gently by switching ON and OFF repeatedly..
- After cutting the butter into 1 cm cubes, add to the processor and pulse the same as before, by switching ON and OFF. When everything is well combined, add the egg yolk and oil..
- Gather it all together and place on a piece of plastic wrap. Place another piece of plastic wrap on top of the cookie dough. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough to 4-5 mm thick. Refrigerate for about 2 hours..
- The shape of the cookies can be anything you want. If you don't have anything, you can use the box from a toy or something smooth to cut out shapes..
- If you want to leave the cookies as is, just use a straw to poke a hole on the top and then bake in a 180˚C oven for about 15 minutes..
- When they're finished baking, use something flat and smooth to lightly weigh down the cookies. The icing looks nicer if the cookies are flat..
- I used this recipe to make the icing: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/144701-icing-for-cookies.
- You can place the cookies into a baggie and use a string or wire to hang from the tree..