3D Shortbread Christmas Tree.
You can have 3D Shortbread Christmas Tree using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3D Shortbread Christmas Tree
- Prepare 300 g of salted butter.
- You need 300 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 2 of small eggs, beaten.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 600 g of Plain flour, sifted.
3D Shortbread Christmas Tree instructions
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C..
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Then add the eggs and the extract and beat well. Bring the dough into a ball, divide in 2 and wrap in clingfilm. Chill for an hour in the fridge..
- Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface to 4mm thick. Dust your cookie cutter with flour before each use and cut out 2 of each shape you have. Bake for 8-10 minutes on trays lined with parchment paper..
- Roll out white fondant icing. Use the cookie cutter shapes to cut out 2 of each shape. Brush the fondant shapes with a little water and press them onto each cookie. Stack each cookie starting with the biggest on the bottom and working up to the top. Done! 🎄.