L.A's Tropical Sangria. Tropical Sangria- A refreshing blend of pineapple, papaya, guava juice, and fruits, infused with Moscato and rum. Categories: Mixed Drink Recipes Sangria Recipes Fruit Rum Recipes Brunch Gluten Free Low-Fat. Easy sangria recipe made with coconut rum, pineapple juice, white wine, & tropical fruit.
It's an instant party in a pitcher! California Wines for Any Summer Meal. But it's even better with tequila. You can cook L.A's Tropical Sangria using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of L.A's Tropical Sangria
- You need of vodka infused tropical fruit.
- You need 1 of bottle (750ml) of coconut vodka.
- Prepare 1/2 of big pineapple chunked.
- It's 2 can of tropical fruit salad (canned).
- Prepare 1 large of can mandarin oranges.
- Prepare of for the sangria mixer.
- You need 1 of very large bottle of pink mascato wine or 2 regular size bottles.
- It's 1/2 of bottle of pina colada mixer.
- It's 3 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 2 of 20oz bottles citrus green tea.
Learn how to make Tropical Fruit Sangria today at Liquor.com. Sangria is most often made with wine. But when you swap the grape stuff for tequila and toss in some tropical fruit, a good drink gets a little more interesting. In this video I show you how to make a tropical sangria!
L.A's Tropical Sangria instructions
- Add pineapple,fruit salad and oranges to bottle of vodka and soak for at least 24 hours the longer the better to soak.
- Once you have your tropical infuse vodka add it to the other ingredients (fruit and all) stir together very well.
- Enjoy... responsibly of course ;).
All products can be found in your local grocery store or specialty grocery store! Tropical Sangria - A simple sangria recipe made in minutes with coconut rum, pineapple juice, white wine, and mixed tropical fruit. This easy to make Tropical Sangria Poke Cake is spiked with white wine mango gelatin and then topped off with a fruity whipped topping frosting. For an extra little touch, I froze raspberries inside mango-juice ice cubes. It tastes great as it melts.