Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight. Easy and Healthy Homemade Granola Recipe. Yogurt and granola team up to provide you with a delicious and satisfying breakfast or snack. Choose plain yogurt, either regular style or Greek, and mix in your own flavors or cut-up fruit.
Banana Split Granola KabobsBig Flavor Kitchen. What if I told you these yogurt granola fruit tarts were super easy to make, would you make one? See more ideas about Yogurt and granola, Granola, Food. You can cook Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight
- It's 2 (11 oz) of bags Honey Bunches of Oats.
- You need 1 (32 oz) of your favorite yogurt (I used Dannon vanilla).
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of fresh strawberries.
- It's 1 (6 oz) of fresh blueberries.
- It's 1 (6 oz) of fresh blackberries.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's of My homage fudge sauce from the Oreo cheesecake recipe.
Concept of healthy eating for breakfast. Fresh granola with kiwi and mint on concrete surface isolated on grey. These cute little fruit and yogurt granola cups are perfect for those situations. The nice thing about them is that you can top them any way you like.
Yogurt, Granola, Fruit & Fudge Christmas Delight instructions
- Slice strawberries and in a medium bowl mix all the fruit with a tsp of sugar and set aside..
- Pour a layer of granola, next yogurt, then fudge. Next put a layer of fruit..
- Pour a layer of granola then yogurt and next fruit. Drizzle fudge on top. Place in refrigerator till ready to serve. Enjoy!.
I have a particular vegan coconut yogurt that I'm a. Fill a greased muffin tin with the granola mixture and use a spoon to form the crust. Yogurt (you can make your own with an Instant Pot!) Frozen berries (frozen fruit will melt in the fridge, so it provides extra juiciness/liquid to the cups) or fresh fresh berries. Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal! These little granola cups are super easy to make.