Dutch Baby Pancake.
You can cook Dutch Baby Pancake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dutch Baby Pancake
- Prepare of For the pancake.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 2/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
Dutch Baby Pancake step by step
- Put a 12 iron skillet on the middle rack of your oven and preheat to 450°F Fahrenheit..
- As the oven is preheating, whip 3 eggs until pale and frothy. Then beat milk, flour, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and continue to beat until smooth (about 1 minute more). The batter should be thin..
- Take your preheated skillet out of the oven and add 4 tablespoons of butter, swirling the pan to melt the butter and coat the pan. Once the bottom of the pan is covered in butter, pour the Dutch Baby pancake batter into it and immediately return the skillet to the oven..
- Bake until puffed and golden brown, for 18 to 25 minutes..
- Once the Dutch baby is done baking in the oven, remove and allow the pancake to collapse, then add your favorite toppings, and serve..