Country Christmas Wreaths.
You can cook Country Christmas Wreaths using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Country Christmas Wreaths
- You need 3 cup of mini marshmallows.
- It's 3 cup of plain corn flakes.
- It's 1/2 stick of butter (or 4 tbsp).
- You need 1 of green food coloring.
- You need 1 of red hot candies.
- You need 1 of twizzlers pull and peel candy.
Country Christmas Wreaths step by step
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on low heat..
- Add marshmallows a little at a time and continue stirring until melted..
- Drop in enough green food coloring to make the wreaths as dark as you want them..
- In a large bowl pour in corn flakes. Add melted marshmallows and store until well combined..
- Spray your hands with non stick cooking spray or rub some butter on your hands. Using your hands, shape a small amount of the mixture into wreaths..
- Place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper..
- Decorate using candies for bows and ornaments..
- Place in the refrigerator to cool. Enjoy!.