baby shower punch. Baby shower punch is a tradition, but which punch recipe should you try? Easy baby shower punch recipes that your guests will love! Pink punch, blue punch, red punch, you name it!
Baby Shower Punch Recipes It's time to plan a baby shower and you are scrambling to co. Looking for a yummy baby shower punch recipe? Sure, you have the perfect We've put together some great baby shower punch recipes, so the only problem you'll have is which. You can cook baby shower punch using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of baby shower punch
- You need 4 liter of sprite or other lime soda.
- Prepare 1 packages of blue kool aid.
- Prepare 1 quart of lime sherbet ice cream.
- Prepare 2 quart of vanilla ice cream.
- You need 3 each of rubber duckies.
- It's 1 medium of bowl.
Baby shower punch is usually a mixture of a base punch or juice mixed with some kind of sherbet and soda. Sometimes it is also mixed with frozen fruits or fresh sliced fruits to give the taste a twist. When you think of drinks for the baby shower, how about some baby Shower punch recipes that Now, when we say drinks, we are referring to some harmless fruit punches and mocktails, which will. These Baby Shower Punch Recipes will have everyone licking their lips and asking for more!
baby shower punch step by step
- mix sprite, lime sherbet, and kool aid together in medium bowl.
- then add chunks odf vanilla ice cream (a few small but mostly pieces bigger then an ice cream scoop) this makes it look like a bubble bath.
- then wash, rinse, and dry rubber duckies.
- place rubber duckies in bowl and there you have it a baby bath at the baby shower :).
Garnish with lime slices if desired. With this baby shower punch the blue water symbolizes the bath, not baby's gender. If you're doing a girly theme, you could use pink ducks instead of the usual yellow. TIP: Most baby shower punch recipes should be prepared one batch, at a time. This will ensure, guests have a fresh.