Pan fried baby reds. I love new baby red potatoes. They're simple to prepare and you don't need much to make them delicious. They make a great side dish to beef, chicken, or any kind of meat, really.
Pan-fry the potatoes on medium-low - low and slow does the trick! Growing up, my family had a large garden in the backyard and one of my favorite things to enjoy was young baby potatoes just taken out of the ground. Crispy pan-fried feta with thyme & black pepper infused honey. trimmed baby leeks. You can cook Pan fried baby reds using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan fried baby reds
- Prepare 1 small of Bag baby red potatoes.
- You need 1/8 cup of olive oil.
- It's 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Salt/pepper to taste.
Trim the ends off the leeks and peel off the tougher outer layer. Look for baby bok choy, a mild vegetable with pale-green stalks and leaves, in produce aisles and Asian food markets throughout spring and summer. Her mom made the most delicately fried baby eggplants and then added some raw garlic on top. I rolled one up, placed it in my mouth and was instantly in love.
Pan fried baby reds step by step
- Place rinsed potatoes in pot of water bring to boil, then simmer till tender. Strain and let potatoes cool down.(in a hurry rinse w cold water).
- Place cooled potatoes on cutting board and smush with palm of your hand..
- Add olive oil to saute pan heat up, throw potatoes in sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper cook till browned on both sides..
They were tender, the edges were crispy and the garlic and herb mixture was precisely what this simple eggplant needed. Red snapper coated with a homemade blackened seasoning is pan fried in this quick and easy recipe adaptable to other types of white fish. Pan-Fried Blackened Red Snapper. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Meanwhile, for the red snapper, heat the oil and butter in a frying pan over a medium to high heat. Remove from the pan and set aside on a warm plate.