Baby’s Ketchup (AIP, nightshade free).
You can have Baby’s Ketchup (AIP, nightshade free) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baby’s Ketchup (AIP, nightshade free)
- You need 2 c of Carrots, chopped.
- You need 1/2 c of Beets, chopped to as small as possible.
- It's 1 T of oil for sautéing onion.
- You need 1/2 c of Yellow onion, chopped.
- It's 1/2 c of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- It's 2 T of Maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 T of puréed Garlic.
- You need Pinch of cloves.
Baby’s Ketchup (AIP, nightshade free) step by step
- Cook/Steam carrots and beets in water until very soft. (Beets take for-freaking-ever, if you use a Vitamix you can get away with “just barely soft”).
- Sauté chopped onion in oil till translucent. About 7-10 min over medium heat..
- Toss everything into a POWERFUL food processor (or Vitamix) and mix till smooth, add water for thinning to desired consistency. (I prefer not to thin it).