Grilled Baby Peppers.
You can cook Grilled Baby Peppers using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Baby Peppers
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano, fresh, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- It's 1 lb of sweet mini baby bell peppers.
Grilled Baby Peppers instructions
- Coat grill rack or pan with cooking spray, heat over high heat.
- Mix all ingredients. Add peppers last, coating thoroughly.
- Skewer peppers evenly (4 or 8 skewers depending on size).
- Cook peppers until evenly charred, about 4 to 5 minutes per side.