English-Style Christmas Pudding.
You can cook English-Style Christmas Pudding using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of English-Style Christmas Pudding
- Prepare 140 grams of Fresh panko.
- Prepare 140 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It's 120 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 300 grams of Dried fruit (of your choice).
- You need 1 of etc. Rum raisins, currants, cranberries, apple chps,.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brandy (brandy for confectionery-use is OK).
- It's 20 grams of Honey.
- It's 30 grams of Caramel sauce.
- It's 50 grams of Bread flour.
- You need 10 grams of Your choice of spices:.
- It's 1 of etc. Cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice,.
English-Style Christmas Pudding instructions
- Cream together the butter (that has been left to warm to room temperature) and sugar..
- Once smooth, add the eggs, one at a time, then the dried fruit, brandy, honey, and caramel sauce in that order..
- Then mix in the panko, flour, and spices..
- Grease a pudding dish with butter, dust with flour (both not listed in ingredients), and pour in the batter from Step 3..
- Steam-bake the pudding for 40-50 minutes at 170°C..
- Once baked, quickly cover it tightly with aluminium foil. Then remove the pudding from the dish once cooled. This pudding tastes great served with whipped cream..
- My son made this candle out of a banana and a strawberry to go with it..