Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sandwich.
You can cook Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sandwich using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sandwich
- It's 2 slice of bread.
- It's 2 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It's 1 tbsp of cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 3 slice of turkey, chicken or pork that's been resting in it's juices or gravy.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of stuffing, my recipe is linked below.
Vickys Christmas Leftovers Sandwich instructions
- Spread the inside of each piece of bread liberally with the mayonnaise.
- Lay the juicy turkey slices on top of one slice of the mayo-spread bread. Alternatively, you can now add another slice of bread that's been dipped briefly in gravy so your sandwich is nice & juicy if the turkey is a bit dry, then add more sliced turkey on top of it.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the turkey.
- Top with the stuffing (sliced stuffing balls or chipolata sausage works great here too). My stuffing is oatmeal and onion based, it's within the recipe I've linked below. For Christmas I like to add chopped bacon to it https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333608-vickys-scottish-beef-olives-with-onion-gravy-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Lay the other piece of mayo bread on top....Delicious!.