Christmas morning breakfast bake. #entertainingwithbeth #OliveOilsFromSpain #AD Special thanks to Olive Oils From Spain for sponsoring and collaborating with me on this video. *For more. Christmas morning breakfast doesn't have to be hard. Hassle-free meals the entire family will love.
These easy sticky buns made with Wewalka puff pastry are easy breakfast pastries that the. This luscious breakfast fits the bill and, best of all, will satisfy adults and kids alike. Brew a big pot of coffee: It's a meal your guests will want to linger over. You can have Christmas morning breakfast bake using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas morning breakfast bake
- It's 1 packages of bacon.
- You need 1 lb of Breakfast Sausage.
- You need 1 each of Ham steak.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tater tots, I use the " crown" shape.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated, minced onions. Fresh chopped onions work just as well. Whichever you prefer..
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs, you may need more or less depending on the pan you use & if you add milk or not..
- It's 2 packages of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 can of sliced mushrooms - drained, optional.
While enjoying time with family and friends on Christmas morning, don't forget to eat! We've assembled a great collection of some of our favorite This stand alone breakfast dish is an upgrade from the usual breakfast casserole. But Christmas morning shouldn't be spent in the kitchen. Christmas morning is the perfect time for a special breakfast treat.
Christmas morning breakfast bake instructions
- The night before..
- Brown the sausage..
- Dice and brown the ham..
- Bake the bacon in a 350° oven until crispy. I start checking at 25-30 minutes..
- Let the meats cool, crumble the bacon, then put in containers & refrigerate..
- Christmas morning.
- Bake the tater tots according to package directions. When done baking reduce oven temp to 350°. By the time the dish is assembled the oven should be at the right temp..
- Place all of the precooked meats in a skillet over med-low heat, stirring occasionally until warmed through..
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until nicely scrambled. I put milk in mine, but that is optional..
- Season the eggs to your taste. Add the onions and most of the cheese to the eggs..
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish layer the meats and tots. If using mushrooms, add them..
- Pour the egg mixture into the dish. It should come just to the top of the other ingredients..
- Cover with foil and bake for 45-60 minutes..
- When it is almost done, remove foil and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Return to the oven long enough for cheese to get bubbly and melty..
- Serve in squares and enjoy..
These are some of my favorite recipes for the holiday season. Christmas morning is always a feast for the senses. The smell of the tree, the hum of holiday music, and now the rich and welcoming smell of a Most of these sweet breakfast bakes are even better when prepared a day before serving, so all that's required come morning is popping the baking dish. This is what happens when breakfast and dessert collide. Psst: If you're not already going all out on Christmas Feeding a crowd?