Oats onion dosa with green tea. oats onion dosa with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy, crisp and healthy dosa recipe made with powdered oats, rava the traditional dosa recipes and can be served for morning breakfast or even as an evening snack with a scoop of spicy chutney. oats dosa recipe..dosa oats onion dosa with detailed photo and video recipe. an easy, crisp and healthy dosa recipe made with powdered oats, rava and rice flour. the recipe is very similar to the popular rava dosa and can be easily said as an extension to it. the recipe is a good alternative from the traditional dosa. Dosa Recipe or Onion Dosa is a plain dosa recipe with finely chopped onion topping over the dosa which gives the plain dosa a very yummy and unique In a bowl, add the very finely chopped onions, finely chopped green chillies, finely chopped coriander leaves, salt according to taste, mix it well.
Serve onion chutney with tiffin snacks like oats idli. Sprinkle some onion-green chilli mixture on top of it. Using a spatula carefully fold the dosa and remove from the pan. You can cook Oats onion dosa with green tea using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oats onion dosa with green tea
- Prepare 1 cup of oats powdered.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of maida.
- You need 2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander and curry leaves.
- You need 1 pinch of hing.
- You need 1/2 inch of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 3 tablespoons of curds.
- Prepare as needed of Oil.
- You need as needed of Water to make batter.
- You need 1 of Green tea bag.
- It's 2 spoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 glass of water.
Onion Dosa is a typical South Indian food rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Learn How To Make Onion Dosa by following this easy recipe. In the meanwhile, mix the chopped onions, green chilies and coriander leaves with salt and cumin powder in a bowl. Onion Uttapam - Uttapam is a thick pancake (dosa) made with regular dosa batter topped with onions, tomatoes, carrot, beetroot, cilantro, cheese, cabbage Chop the onion finely or into thin slices.
Oats onion dosa with green tea instructions
- First mix oats powder rice flour and maida well with salt then add onions green chilli coriander curry leaves to it and then tadka of mustard seeds. Then add curds and water to make a batter which is not to thick not thin.Add coriander leaves and curry leaves to it and mix well..
- Heat a dosa tawa and spread the batter and smear oil over it and cover, cook on both sides. Serve with pickles and green tea..
- For green tea boil water and immerse a green tea bag and add 2 spoons of honey to it and mix well..
You can use regular onions or sambar onions. Usully finely chopped green chilies, cilantro and a pinch of. Onion Pakoda/Pakora Recipe is easy and most popular pakoda/fritter and street food. Mix again everything to combine flour with onion pieces. Now start to sprinkle water and mix well to bring everything together.