Christmas Colored Stuffed Baguettes.
You can have Christmas Colored Stuffed Baguettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas Colored Stuffed Baguettes
- You need 1/3 of French baguette.
- It's 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter (plus 1 tablespoon for sautéing).
- It's 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It's 1/4 of Red bell pepper (cut into 1-cm cubes).
- You need 3 tbsp of Edamame.
- It's 100 grams of Shrimp.
- It's 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of White wine or sake.
Christmas Colored Stuffed Baguettes step by step
- Mix the room temperature cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of butter together well in a bowl..
- Devein the shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Heat butter in a frying pan. When it's melted, add shrimp and wine once the shrimp changes color..
- When the shrimp are cooked through, let cool. Hollow out the bread by twisting a bread knife around in it. Tear the removed soft bread..
- Add shrimp and cooking liquid, red bell peppers, and the ripped bread to the bowl in Step 1. Mix well..
- Cover one end of the hollowed bread with plastic wrap, and stuff the filling from the other end by pressing in with a spoon..
- When it is filled, cover the whole bread with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to firm up the cream. Cut into 2 cm slices, and it's done..