Happy Halloween! Kabocha Sticks.
You can cook Happy Halloween! Kabocha Sticks using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Happy Halloween! Kabocha Sticks
- It's 150 grams of Kabocha squash.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter or margarine.
- You need 1 dash of Cinnamon powder.
Happy Halloween! Kabocha Sticks step by step
- Slice the kabocha into 1-2 cm thickness. Microwave for 1.5 minutes. If it's still hard, continue microwaving until softened..
- Mash the kabocha, put all ingredients into a bowl, and mash by hand until the mixture becomes crumbly..
- When the mixture has come together, knead to form a ball, wrap it, and leave it in fridge for 20 minutes. Preheat the oven at 360F/180C..
- Roll the dough out as thin as possible. Cut into sticks..
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in an oven heated at 360F/180C, then it's done..