Halloween Popcorn Balls.
You can have Halloween Popcorn Balls using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halloween Popcorn Balls
- It's 10 cup of popped popcorn.
- You need 8 oz of white chocolate, chopped and melted until smooth.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, cnopped and melted until smooth.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of orange or any Halloween colored sprinkles divided use. 4 tablespons for semi sweet popcorn and 2 tablespoons,for white chocolate popcorn.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chocolate sprinkles.
Halloween Popcorn Balls step by step
- Line 12 muffin tins with plastic wrap, pushing wrap down into tin to line it..
- Divide the popcorn evenly into 2 large bowls..
- Into one bowl of popcorn mix in warm.melted white chocolate, add 2 tablespoons of the Halloween sprinkles,and 2 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles mix gently. Divide popcorn into 6 of the plastic lined cupcake tins. Pressing gently to form balls..
- Into second bowl of popcorn mix warm melted semi sweet chocolate with popcorn, add the remaing 4 tablespoons Halloween sprinkles. Divide into remaining 6 plastic lined cup cake tins, forming into balls..
- Refrigerate until.set about 30 minutes then pop.out and serve..