Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci.
You can cook Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- Prepare 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- You need 1 of whipped cream.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci instructions
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..