Pumpkin Swirl Brownies.
You can cook Pumpkin Swirl Brownies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- It's of of your favorite brownie mix-fudgy brownies work best for this recipe..
- It's of Filling.
- You need of 8 oz package cream cheese, softened.
- You need of canned pumpkin.
- You need of sugar.
- It's of ground cinnamon.
- You need of ground nutmeg.
Pumpkin Swirl Brownies step by step
- Mix brownie mix according to package directions..
- Spread 3/4 cup of brownie batter into a greased 8x8 pan..
- Mix filling ingredients with mixer until well combined..
- Spoon filling over brownie batter and spread evenly, reserving a couple tablespoons for topping.Pour remaining brownie batter over pumpkin filling and spread evenly. Add remaining tablespoons of the filling on top by teaspoons..
- Take a butter knife or skewer and drag across entire pan back and forth and then back and forth the opposite side of the pan to create a design..
- Cook according to the package for brownie mix until toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Cool and cut to serve..