Potato and Corned Beef Fritters. Potato and Corned Beef Fritters step by step. Peeled potatoes and cover it with alumunium foil. Mashed the baked potatoes and mix it with all the other ingredients.
An easy recipe for comforting corned beef potato cakes; this recipe is a great way to use up leftover boiled potatoes. Leftover potatoes don't last long round here. Whether served up simply in a potato salad with some mayonnaise - maybe with a pinch of curry powder added for interest, or turned into something else, they're so versatile. You can cook Potato and Corned Beef Fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato and Corned Beef Fritters
- You need 3 lb of White Potatoes.
- You need 1/2 can of Corned Beef.
- Prepare 3 piece of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 7 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
Potato and Corned Beef Fritters This food is good to eat with Steaks or Beef stew as a side dish. also good as Appetizers. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, cover with water and cook until tender. Roughly mash potatoes so that they are still slightly chunky. Add corned beef (diced up if using actual leftovers or broken up if using tinned), mustard, eggs and salt and pepper.
Potato and Corned Beef Fritters step by step
- Preheat oven at 425°F.
- Peeled potatoes and cover it with alumunium foil. Baked for 60 mins (flip it after 30 mins).
- Mashed the baked potatoes and mix it with all the other ingredients. But for the eggs only put the yolk part. Set aside the white eggs for the coating.
- Preheat cooking oil for medium heat.
- Use a big spoon to make a good rounded shape of the dough. And dip it to beaten white eggs. Then fry for about 10 mins until the colour is golden brown..
Corned Beef Irish Potato Cake Recipe. Patrick's Day is widely celebrated here in New Orleans. We have Irish roots here and even an Irish part of town (the Irish Channel). While the history isn't always pleasant, the modern-day celebration of Irish life and traditions are something we can be proud of. Utilize leftover corn and mashed potatoes to create a new tasty side dish with these Corn & Cheddar Mashed Potato Fritters.