kojo cake. Kojo is a rescued Pomeranian who now lives with a family that loves and adores him, along with his two brothers Tofu and Mojo. Kojo Antwi, also known as "Mr. Here is you just how to cook the most effective foods for your household.
For Naoka Kojo, who has spent five years cooking ricotta hotcakes, scrambled eggs and burgers at Bills in Sydney's. Kojo The tasty Kojo Cake. via Instagram/mama_akira_akari. The most distinctive feature of Kojo cake is its color. You can cook kojo cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of kojo cake
- Prepare 400 grams of sugar.
- It's 8 each of eggs.
- Prepare 400 grams of flour.
- You need 5 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 125 grams of butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of colouring food (green).
- You need 1/2 can of sweet milk.
This is somewhat similar to sponge cake. The main ingredients are duck eggs and butter. The green color of this cake is acquired via the extensive use of suji leaves. Kojo commonly has a savory aroma, almost like pandanus leaves.
kojo cake step by step
- mix sugar and eggs together for 5 minutes.
- add coconut milk and sweet milk mixer again 5 minutes.
- add the flour and green colour.
- put into baking pan and bake for about 1 hour with small fire.
This proportion of ingredients was just right, and I was able to create a cake-like dessert! All you need to do is mix the ingredients in the order given. As long as you have shio-koji and amazake stocked and have a few bananas and. Video How To Make kue kojo Asahid Tehyung this time will be presenting recipes how to create kue kojo. for Raw material to make kue kojo can be visit to our blog: https://asahidtehyung.com Do not. How To Make Pineapple Upside Cake.