Christmas cupcakes. Take your Christmas cupcakes to the next level with a frosting made using our festive spice. Perfect for adding seasonal cheer to your standard bakes. Looking to make some festive Christmas cupcakes?
These easy Christmas cupcake ideas will have you celebrating all winter long. Christmas cookies get all the love, but we're here for Christmas cupcakes, too, especially when they're as cute as these. This Christmas cake decorating playlist includes all my Christmas ideas and video tutorials, old and new, from Christmas bells and polar bear cupcakes to presents and Christmas tree fondant cake. You can cook Christmas cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Christmas cupcakes
- Prepare 24 of prepared cupcskes.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla frosting.
- It's 1 of chocolate frosting.
- It's 1 of red, green, and blue m&ms.
- It's 1 of red hot candies if desired.
- Prepare 24 large of pretzels broken.
- It's 1 of red sprinkles.
- It's 1 of mini marshmallows.
Check out these magical Christmas cupcakes recipes, including Rudolph and snowman, gingerbread and present cupcakes, perfect for the kids this Christmas. Christmas lights are what make holiday decorations so alluring. They glimmer in the night and can be used around the tree, on the house, and anywhere you want to string. We may earn a small affiliate commission from purchases made from our editorially chosen links.
Christmas cupcakes instructions
- SANTAS: frost with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle sprinkles on top portion. Put marshmallows along sprinkles for brim of hat, and along bottom for his beard. Two red m&ms for eyes and a green for his nose..
- RAINDEERS: Frost with chocolate frosting. Place two broken pretzels for antlers. Green or blue m&ms for eyes and a red m&m or red hot for nose..
Christmas is on the head and hence all the people are in the desperate search to find the superb and. These easy Christmas cupcake recipes are fun for the kids. This is a fun Christmas cupcake idea for the kids to decorate. You can make the base and then let them garnish it with candy eyes, hats. Our Christmas Cupcake Ideas have something for everyone and you will be spoilt for choice.