Satay Fried Rice. Thai Style Vegetarian Satay Fried Rice With Egg. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and cover with a lid. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Now add the satay mixture and mix altogether. Finish off with squeeze of ½ lime all over. A popular Indonesian recipe that comes with basmati rice and multi-grains now! You can have Satay Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Satay Fried Rice
- It's 1 cup of cooked rice.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetables (carrots, corn, bokcoy).
- It's 1 pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
- It's 3 of grilled satay.
Featuring juicy, grilled satay chicken chunks, absolutely satisfying! Shred any leftover chicken from the satay chicken rice bowl. Heat some oil in a frying pan and add any leftover rice, sauce and extra soy, then stir-fry with a handful of frozen peas and the shredded chicken until hot. Taste and adjust salt and spice.
Satay Fried Rice step by step
- melt the butter in the pan..
- Beat egg with a whisk. insert it into the pan, stir and make scrambled eggs..
- insert garlic, saute until fragrant..
- add vegetables. cook until slightly wilted..
- enter the rice. cook over low heat..
- add salt and black pepper..
- serve fried rice with satay..
Add cayenne or red pepper flakes to taste. If the rice feels too dry, sprinkle in some non dairy milk and mix well. Cover and cook for a minute. Let the rice sit covered for another few minutes. This Stir Fried Peanut Sauce Noodles tastes like the satay chicken you get at Chinese restaurants.