Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat.
You can cook Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat
- It's 1 pound of boiled beef minced.
- You need 1 pound of apples peeled, cored, and chopped.
- You need 1/2 pound of raisins chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Brandy.
- You need 1/3 cup of cider vinegar.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple juice.
- It's 1/2 cup of melted butter/ suet.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 cup of candied citiron.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
Thanksgiving / Christmas Mince Meat instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together and heat 10 minutes. Let cool and put into a ziploc bag. Remove all the air from the bag..
- Let sit 2 weeks in the refrigerator..
- After 2 weeks it will be ready..
- To remove all air fill a bowl or sink full of water. Push the bag filled with minced meat till the top is above the water line letting the air escape. Seal and remove from the water..