Rubber ducky baby shower cake. This cake was made for a rubber duck themed baby shower. If you want, you can personalize a few baby items (like a baby blanket) using fondant or modeling chocolate. This cake could easily be altered for occasions other than baby showers simply by creating different accents.
This is one of the well-design cake that is suitable for this theme because there is a suitability between that. Having some Rubber Ducky baby shower table decor(like the style shown in the photo to the right) is almost a must to carry your theme throughout the shower. After weeding through hundreds of designs, the rubber ducky themed baby shower cakes shown below are some of my favorites! You can have Rubber ducky baby shower cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rubber ducky baby shower cake
- It's 1 box of cake mix of your choice.
- Prepare 1 box of graham crackers.
- It's of White frosting, homemade or store bought (must be stable).
- Prepare 1 tube of blue gel frosting.
- Prepare 1 bottle of large pearls.
- Prepare 1 bottle of small pearls.
For a rubber ducky baby shower, the key colors are yellow and blue: yellow for the duckies, and blue for the water. From the tables and banners to the balloons and streamers, transforming the venue into a bathtime wonderland will be simple and fun! Dive into the decorating with these great ducky-inspired. A baby shower cake for one of my cousins who is soon to become a mother for the very first time!
Rubber ducky baby shower cake instructions
- Bake 2 round cakes as directed on box ( or from scratch) cool cakes and stack. Make sure they are about one half inch shorter than the height of gram cracker..
- Frost top of cake with white frosting, then squeeze blue gel (I used this one in the photo) all over top. Take a tooth pick and run thru frosting back and fourth to create water wave affect..
- Frost sides of cake and place graham crackers all the way around. Make sure the cake stays chilled to keep stabile. You can ad a ribbon around by using a dot of frosting to stick it to the gram cracker..
- The final step is to add both size pearls in piles on top edges of cake, then place rubber ducky on top center. And you're done!.
Chocolate (bottom) and pink vanilla (top) cake with homemade buttercream icing and homemade marshmallow fondant. The only thing NOT EATABLE is the rubber ducky on the top LOL. baby shower baby boy ducky rubber ducky duck baby shower blue cake. A rubber ducky diaper cake makes a great addition to a baby shower. Since yellow is gender neutral, the diaper cake can work for a boy or girl. Diaper cakes are a creative way to give an expected mother gifts that she can use for her newborn, and they make attractive centerpieces.