★ Baby Stuffed Peppers ★.
You can cook ★ Baby Stuffed Peppers ★ using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ★ Baby Stuffed Peppers ★
- It's 4 of pint baby sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1 of large head of cabbage.
- It's 3 cup of cider vinegar.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 cup of water.
★ Baby Stuffed Peppers ★ step by step
- Fill canner half full. Get your water simmering.Also have jars & lids ready too. Cut top of peppers off. Clean out seeds and ribs. Then rinse off. Shredd cabbage. I used the food processor..
- Fill peppers with shredded cabbage..
- Pack peppers in jars. Heat the vinegar, sugar, turmeric, salt, water, Pour over peppers in jars. Put on your prepared lids & bands. Put in canner. Bring to a good boil. Process 30 minutes..