Pickled Baby Corn.
You can cook Pickled Baby Corn using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pickled Baby Corn
- Prepare 11 cup of baby corn.
- Prepare 5 cup of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 large of jalapeños (diced).
- It's 2 tbsp of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 4 tsp of pickling salt.
Pickled Baby Corn instructions
- In a large stainless steel pot combine vinegar, water, sugar, pickling salt. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile pack baby corn into jars, and divide the jalapeños and garlic equally into the jars. Leave 3/4 inch from top of jar..
- Pour boiling pickling liquid into jars leaving 1/2 inch space at top. Remove any air bubbles, wipe rims and seal. Once they are cool ensure the lids popped inward and store up to 1 year..
- Note: as baby corn is not in season, I used store bought baby corn canned in water. Just drain them for approximately 15 minutes to remove most of the water..